Parents will receive weekly emails from their child’s teachers regarding the online learning format. These emails will give you informational updates and weekly assignments. Please check on your friends to make sure they are receiving daily emails. If they are not, please have them to contact their child’s teacher or cohort. You may find the email address of all teachers and cohorts on the Universal Academy Website (www.universalacademy.com) located under the CONTACT TAB or see:
For each day of online learning, please:
- Read weekly emails from teachers and review the district website for updates
- Login daily to the online resources sent by your child’s teacher
- Complete online assignments by the due dates, students will receive grades for all assignments
- Students who need assistance or have questions about their work should contact the teacher via email anytime Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Login daily to Gradebook Parent Portal for weekly updates and graded assignments
- Students will receive Missing Assignment Forms