Enroll Now for 2022-2023!
Join a Texas Education Agency “A-Rated” tuition free Charter School that has been approved by Cambridge Assessment International Education to offer its world-class Cambridge programs.
After completing the Charter Student Admission Application and creating your SchoolMint login account, Parents/Guardians must upload the appropriate documents shown below. Families are strongly encouraged to complete online registration and upload as many registration documents as possible during this process. These documents should be uploaded prior to the first day of school.
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian: Driver’s license, state or international ID, or passport
- Proof of Address: Current gas, water, or electricity bill OR Mortgage or lease agreement in the name of the parent/guardian
- Current Immunization Record
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Report Card from Prior School
- Transcript (9th-12th Grade)
To be eligible for the Pre-Kindergarten program, your child must be 4 years of age by Sept. 1 and meet an eligibility requirement as required by Texas law. No exceptions can be made.
Automatic eligibility for a Pre-K program will occur when a child meets the age of entry guidelines and is at least one of the following:
- Unable to speak or understand English.
- Students will be tested to determine eligibility. Eligible for the national free or reduced-price lunch program.
- Income eligibility guidelines will be announced July 1, 2022 Have a parent or guardian on active duty in the United States armed forces, Texas state military forces, or the reserves The child has a parent or official guardian that is a member of the Armed Forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty.
- None of the above
LTTS Charter School Inc. dba Universal Academy does not discriminate in the admission process based on gender, national origin, ethnicity, religion, disability, academic, artistic, or athletic ability, or the district the child would otherwise attend.
Eligible students must live in the districts set forth by the Texas Education Agency for Universal Academy.
Students currently enrolled receive a Re-Enrollment form. This form ask parents and students to state whether they intend to return the following school year and to identify any siblings who wish to attend school the following year. Currently, enrolled students expressing a desire to return are automatically enrolled for the following school year upon timely receipt of the Re-Enrollment form.
Vacancies in each class are then determined, and siblings of returning students are given priority in admission. Admission forms from new students are accepted from March 1st thru October 31st. If the number of eligible applicants does not exceed the number of vacancies, then all applicants who timely applied are offered admission.
The remaining names are then drawn and placed on a waiting list in the order they were drawn. If a vacancy arises before the commencement of the school year or during the school year, the individual on the waiting list with the lowest number will be offered admission and then removed from the waiting list. If an admission form is received after the admission period has passed, the applicant’s name is added to the waiting list behind the names of the applicants who timely applied.
Irving Campus: 972-255-1800 | Address: 2616 N. MacArthur Blvd. Irving, Texas 75062
Coppell Campus: 972-393-5068 | Address: 1001 E. Sandy Lake Road Coppell, Texas 75019